Glasford International Estonia OÜ takes the privacy of its clients, candidates and visitors seriously. We are committed to maintaining customer privacy and to the maintenance of the security of all personal data that is received. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website at glasford.ee remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Data received and processed Glasford International Estonia OÜ receives personal data both in the course of the services it offers and in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, address, nationality, e-mail address and work and education history.
Glasford International Estonia OÜ processes this personal data as necessary to provide our service offering and to aid the recruitment process consisting of:
– matching your coded details with job vacancies;
– assisting us in finding you the position that most suits you
– keeping you informed of Glasford International Estonia OÜ services, news and wider developments in your chosen field
– tailoring the version of our website you see when you log on to make it relevant to you.
Glasford International Estonia OÜ also collects statistical information to provide it with a better understanding of the website users as a group, but this does not contain personally identifiable information.
Sensitive data received and processed Glasford International Estonia OÜ receives and processes sensitive personal data only so far as is necessary to ensure it conforms with legal requirements, for example under the equality of opportunity laws and the asylum and immigration legislation. By using this website and by supplying your details to Glasford International Estonia OÜ, you consent to the company collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Sharing and disclosure Glasford International Estonia OÜ does not share or rent any personal information received with third parties unless:
– you have specifically consented to allow Glasford International Estonia OÜ to share your personal information with third party organisations
– you are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the services of Glasford International Estonia OÜ and, for the purpose of evaluating your suitability, the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose
– it is to enable Glasford International Estonia OÜ to provide a product or service you have requested
– Glasford International Estonia OÜ is required to do so by legal process, or in response to a court order or other legitimate request by a relevant authority.
Data safeguards The security of your data is exceptionally important to Glasford International Estonia OÜ. Access to your personal data is only given to our staff and third parties who help us to process data, in order to help with the provision of our services and in particular, the recruitment process.
Data removal Glasford International Estonia OÜ will store your personal details as long as necessary to realize the obligation. After the final obligation has been satisfied or following twelve months of non-usage, we will contact you and ask you if you want to keep your details on our database. If you do not indicate that you wish your details to be retained on our database, we will archive your account.